Sunday, April 1, 2007

vista

and so i bought a new cpu. couldnt take it anymore. and the fact that my brothers need to do homework sort of made me decide. Almost a month's pay gone... but i hope it'll be a good investment for the future.

i find that depriving myself of temptations like buying a com or eating a prosperity meal is subconciously driving my anxiety level up.... and i heard it kills.. So a bit of retail therapy kinda soothes me a little. Its hard to not spend even though i know that it may be hard to get if i ever need that money some day in the future ....

this week's been all about lessons in ethics. The consequences of doing the morally right thing. Had this navigation exercise and me and my men found all 5 checkpoints. One of them is Moon. So ran into 2 other details from my platoon and they happened to be having a hard time looking for Moon and decided to get the answer from me (there are numbers to note down at each checkpoint). Me having led my men for hours up and down hills and across streams and stuff decided that they should feel how we felt when we couldnt find a particular checkpoint for 2 hours.

And the consequence was for the next few days, i was boycotted by the platoon for "not wanting to help own people". So now its back to square 1: winning back their hearts.

sleep eat com tv sleep eat com tv. my weekends' killing me....

No comments: