Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The idea of being outside after 7 still disturbs me. Ive said this 2 years ago and im not surprised that im still saying this. I guess it is impossible to turn a mango into a durian even though i wish i could have both. I may want (or think that i want) to but there's something thats telling me it's just not right for kids not to be home before 7. If i keep telling myself now is not the time, then when is? And sometimes i seem to forget that im supposed to be turning 21 and act as though im just turning 12.

Army to civilian conversion course is almost complete. Now the dreaded transition.
Think that it is about time to begin the transition from work to school.Already having problems with my brothers' Additional maths. Let's not even talk about my own c-maths.

Still lacking something in respect of the social aspect of my life. But besides that, think im preety ok.





No comments: