Saturday, February 5, 2005

lowest point of this year......

The fifth wk is almost coming to an end. Finished cny deco todae. Finished chemistry spa skillA todae. Also had a friendly against NYJC todae, which I’ll talk abt in a while.

Chinese new year deco……haiz….not a class effort lah. Only some did. Its not that ppl are not participative but I think its more the class leaders fault lah, not preparing the stuffs early and getting ppl together. Ppl are willing to help. Ppl made fishes last fridae but I wonder how many of those fishes actually made in on the class display. I feel sad for them lah…

Family day nxt and still, we haven discuss wats our nxt step. Not wif the class at least. Just some ideas and no concrete conclusion. Segragations? Conflicts? Really….. Is it serious?…I dunnoe…. I dun tink so… our class is doing fairly ok lah….or maybe I’m still lagging way behind others…

Soccer…yes….soccer. Against NYJC. Beat them 2-1. Tackles flying in. More like watching wrestlemania. Unfriendly friendly. Our team played ok lah. Won through two free kicks. But at the end of the day, was feeling quite sad lah. Even though I didn’t miss headers, concede any throw ins, give away free kicks nor lose any possession … I was still sad lah. Played less than a minute I think. Getting so hyped up over nothing. Recovered from my fever for nothing. Not that I was damn good that I deserve that place… but its just a feeling nonetheless…. Worse than that of my first week in skool. Just goes to show that I really need to fight for that spot and show them what I m capable of. But overall…. this match will not be a forgettable one. But having been reminded to do reflections, here’s what I think: Never be too excited for any game(WHAT FOR?!)…and todae woke me up…I must start being aggressive…and more focused… more confident of my abilities….ITS JUST A FRIENDLY…why risk getting injured??..

….depressed…

No comments: