Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sorrie for the long absence....

It has been ages since i wrote my last blog. Could not find the time to write something. Either that or i could not think of anything to write about. Anyway, AJ drew with YJ yesterdae...0-0... it was a great game...the best we've had so far....if only we could plae like that on a regular basis.

had a game against Greenview Sec a couple of weeks back....got trashed 6-0..but am still happy after the game. They were superb man! Excelllent in the air...with their accurate passing and crosses. Realised how different they are from AJ. Anyway, we didn't plae our full team.

will be having a game at 5 later today against Mr Koh's team. A team filled with teachers. Hopefully we can have fun there. Again, not evryone will be turning up. But i'll be goin to gain match fitness.

Will miss tonights mentor meeting. WE were invited for dinner and chit chat session at Nizam's place....but the team is more impt. so...sorry guys, i can't make it.

Have been playing this five letter game with Hock recently...whether its during lecture or outside lecture...haha.... he cant seem to beat me in our last few "encounters".....but maybe i m damn lucky lah..haha...Our last game: I had to make a final decision regarding the word... i already found out the last 4 letters of the word by my fourth try--> _ atch. The word can either be "batch", "patch", "match", "Catch","watch"...
Worried that he could try to change his word selection...i told him to write on a piece of paper the word he chose... looking at him....i chose the word "patch".......and guess what....i'm right.....haha....and he told me that he'lll spend 2 hrs looking up the dictionary for words that he could use to "make me lose"....haha
It was a great game...

And yuying and hock made me realise that i spend more time looking at my planner instead of doing the things i was supposed to do. I guess they were right. I closed my planner and manage to do a mindmap for approximation of roots. Thanks guys!!

No comments: