Monday, March 14, 2005

The final week of term one.....

Here's a brief description of what i've been doin tis wk.

Sunday: Been doing mths since morning....my mind has been working overtime. Vectors make me see and think 3-D....scary....haha.....its 2 plus am now.......doing Linear Interpolation.....lucky got hock online now to push me....haha.....he oso doin tis hw...hah.......sien..we wanted to see who could do more...

....and the next day,Monday,.....he won..i got too tired.

THe March holidays!! One week left. Got back my results for the common tests...i am happie to say tt i only failed my chem. Passed the other subjects like Gp, Physics and Maths. In fact, these are the only subjects I take.

Holidays in my country, Singapore, (…like writing AQ,lol) is equivalent to more homework. So here’s a list of what I’m supposed to do:

Gp
Sort and put GP materials into the right files. Update table of contents.

Reading articles sort according to topics

Do section F of GP times pg 238

Extra: Appy info to AQ questions….if u want ur A

At least 4 articles + mindmap + vocab + Apply to at least 1 essay qn

Essay qns:

The best test of a civilized society is the way it treats its weakest members.Discuss.(1996)

To live is to change. Is change always beneficial? (1994)

The strong do what they will; the weak do what they must. Discuss. (1994)

Is it ever right for one county to become involved in the internal affairs of another? (1997)

Good government requires the courage to take unpopular decisions. Discuss this statement with examples to support your answer. (1996)

Is equality for all a realistic and desirable aim within a society? (1994)

Maths

Vectors 2

Mindmaps

Revision

Chem
Revise electrochem
Carboxylic acid tutorial and what not…
Mindmaps
The ester practical thing

Physics
E field tutorial
Capacitance tutorial
Magnetic thingy….better read up on this coz nothing went into my head

I’m such an organized person. Lol!! I like to plan my schedule. I spend my time looking thru my “diary” + planner to arrange the stuffs that I am supposed to do. Some close friends of mine have noticed this and have told me what they think about this “bad habit” of mine. Yes. “ Bad habit” ….in inverted commas. This signifies the irony that exists (another aspect of GP….lol) . What I’m trying to say is, planning is good (take my word for it). But don’t overdo it. These close friends of mine told me that by planning and not do anything concrete, I’m in fact wasting my time. Come to think of it, they’re right. I realized it quite some time ago…. But it’s these kind of things that people say to you that really makes the difference. So now, every time I opened my planner… I could like see them sitting beside me … telling me what they’ve told me before. Anw, in case u readers haven noticed….i m digressing.

On wif the other highlights of the week. Class party. Celebrating 1 year of togetherness *cough cough* and all those who had their b’daes in this first term. Ate pizzas (yucks)…they eat pizzas I mean. Pizzas stink!!! Literally. Not tt fun…but it’s something.

Soccer match against SGS. We won. Everyone got a chance. I thought I did ok. But sadly, I conceded 2 goals. Argh! Trying not to think too much about it. Coz I really did ok.

It was raining that Friday. And sadly, I got a fever. A 38.1 degrees. The highest I’ve obtained ever since the day I can count. Anw….been feeling down the whole of Saturday.

Sunday: Today, I felt a lot better. Tidied my room a bit. Planned all my March holiday homework. Looking forward to the Malacca trip this Thursday. Am all geared up for it. But for now, homework is on the menu. Better start doing.

Peace.

No comments: