Saturday, March 5, 2005

A loooong week...

I shall talk abt todae first. ALi saw hock todae since he first got his accident, which was onli 2 daes ago. haha. Man! Hock dislocated somthing in his arm...ok....ermm....maybe it IS his arm. Anw, he came just so he could do spa. THings really is different wif him ard.During gp....we watched a documentary frm NAt geographic....HOnour of Men: Killing of women in pakistan. My only comment: Read the Quran properly before making baseless claims! Did my GP hw after skool end. Trying to write the perfect AQ and summary. Its hard.....and i dun noe the proper way to write one. Came back after prayers...to see my seniors get their A-levels results. DAmn! It was an eye opener for me lah. Make me motivated to work harder...its so very differnet from the Os. PPl are getting Cs and Dss instead of the As i tot many would get. WAAKE UP LAH ALI! how could u be so....hmmm....DUMB? Die....U must work doubly hard now.

Had training at 5....heard ppl, J2s to be exact, will be dropped. Scared man! There were new comers....not that bad lah..HAd a short 7 aside game.....the new comers vs the lousier seven frm aj....we lost 2-0..man! Both were sue to my mistakes. Let the ball fly above me. My positioning was wrong....as always.Would sure kena dropped soon.... was feeling really down. But the seven newcomers were reduced to 3......hhaa.... Had another game soon after......played Defensive mid....ok la...lucky played better.... den while playing halfway ...saw the badminton ppl walking on the track. They were moving towards the region behind the goal post. Hock not there...haha......DUH!!...

then, out of no where....came this clearence. Ball fell onto my feet. Looked down. Aimed. Shot. Too much strength. Ball flew inches above bar. SAw the XInmin gurl. NO...NO....NOooooooooo!!!...Yes....it hit her straight on her head....oops......Then she looked giddy. She fell to the ground and was holding her head. Panic ran through me. Looked at coach. Was allowed to go take a look. Asked her if she's ok. (yeah...i noe its a dumb qn....but wat else could i sae?) Sorry.....sorry......sorry.....was all i could sae.She got back on her feet....said she was ok....still giddy perhaps......OOps....really sorry ya dear badminton girl.....almost another badminton player down....OoPs!

going to malacca in the hols....soccer-related. Going to play 2 teams there.....looking forward to it.

HIghlights of this wk
-aj out of the aj tournament...drew wif NY....had lots of chances
-hock's injury....wahlao...swing too much....see, nver warm up
-stayed back late doing hw with 2 frens....shared abt my life....started wen yuying tok abt qiuteng mother....scold QT for coming home late due to badminton.....den to my sis.....den....my bros....blah blah
-FOR the first time.....i went through so many blogs....blog hopping....and found my primary skewl fren's blog

It has been work work work for me this wk. in fact, i ve been coming home after eight everyday this wk....my first in my entire 17 years....lucky i hav an understanding mom!

No comments: