Tuesday, February 20, 2007

bored

24hrs to my next book in. why so soon?

1/2 my day gone spending time at my grandma's place. Told her to count five days before my next visit. Now that im back at home, ive really got nothing to do.

Been thinking of stuffs i could do to keep me occupied.

Swimming(trying to learn how to), squash, table tennis, badminton, computer games anything...

And the saying it takes two to tango comes to mind. (unless i get nintendo's wii)

Did think of finding out what maths(read: mess?) i might be getting myself into if i go uni so that i could learn on my own and kill time solving equations..... but this would further isolate me from the world.

NOTE to self: living without a PERSONAL computer kills.
(might get one soon.......)

Take care .... hope to see you guys soon......

No comments: