Sunday, February 11, 2007

a month into the new year

Bowled for the first time in my life during company cohesion. Got my first strike. Bowling's quite fun afterall.

Thought about reapplying my uni course. Thinking of getting a course in NUS instead of NTU. NUS is much closer. Any idea how i could go about reapplying?

Happen to be at the new Harvey Norman at Novena mrt last sat and i saw my dream computer. $1499. Its like a quarter of whatever i have gone. Of course i was a bit frustrated that it could only be my dream computer... but i guess ive become one of many who can only afford to look.

I have a problem. When im frustrated, i tend to spend. Spending becomes like therapy. It makes me feel as if my life is still like others. That i can still afford to buy stuffs. Of course the only thing that i spend on would be can drinks, and the occassional nasi lemak at the canteen on days when breakfast at the cookhouse is not up to standard.

Deployment starts again this tuesday morning. Will be on off from tues night till thurs night. And the 4 days work cycle resumes for a month.

I borrowed a book about design and structure for architecture. maybe it might give me a hint of what i would be learning when school starts next year. But not surprisingly, it's giving me headaches. Not the contents but more of the whole idea of studying that's disturbing me. Perhaps i gotta start getting used to reading soon. Also relooked at the courses i might want to reconsider taking and suddenly i realise that im no longer as keen as i used to be.

Was reading my friend's Men's health mag and saw this stat which says that a person's brain cells die faster when one is alone than when one is around people. Quite scary huh?

Oh im not as sad as i may come across to be. Im still the guy who talks alot , watches a lot of Tv, read books, write stuffs, plan stuffs and stuffs like that. And yes im still the guy who seldom goes out. Ive calculated: I wanna try put aside $16 for transport. $4 to and back from camp 4 times a week.

have a nice day!

No comments: