Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Really Crappy Writing





It sucks to be in bed for most of the past two days. Fever come and go as it pleases and now that it's almost gone, the stomach is starting to feel just a little bit queasy. One thing I like about being sick though is the fact that Mama treats me like I'm still seven. The wet towel over my face, the constant reminder to take my meds and her asking me how I'm feeling. I can't help but feel loved.

On a totally separate note, that weird feeling is back again. It's the feeling that never fail to make me smile, shake my head and whisper to myself, "I must be crazy." I have no idea what the outcome of this story nor do I intend to take steps to have a rough idea of where it's heading. I shall be patient and hopes that whatever happens is for the best.

Work resumes tomorrow. I can't wait for this weekend to come. Hoping that the 2D1N trip to KL will help take my mind of army, work and anything else in between. Gonna indulge in loads of good food - I've got eyes on Secret Recipes' cakes!!

Anyways, as I type away, I realize that this entry is being written in such a crappy manner that I don't feel like publishing it at all! 3 weeks of green, sun, rain and sand have successfully sucked the creative juice out of me!! Oh wells, it happens to all writers. I just hope that in time, my words will start to flow as freely as it used to be.

Till next time, SMILE. Take time to look at what's around you. Be inspired.

No comments: