Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 3: In a flash






Monday: Hari ini, aku rasa seolah-olah Tuhan telah menjauhkan diriNya dari diriku ini. Tetapi, mungkin ia kerana aku telah mula menjauhkan diriku daripadaNya.

Tuesday: Floorball trials. It was purely for the fun of it since I'm barely a year into the sports. Or so I thought. Somehow, the feeling of rejection still sucks no matter what.

Wednesday: Attended 2 tutorials. Read up lecture notes and did some tutorial questions but studying alone is a sucky feeling. I wonder what happened to the guy who loves studying alone.

Thursday: Rushed for Frisbee Recreational training. Meeting new people was lovely. Towards the end of the session, I was asked if I was interested to train with the competitive team. Should I?

Friday: A slow rainy tiring day.

Saturday: Visiting. Quiz revision.

Sunday: A Sunday morning soccer friendly. Was trashed 7-0. It could've been 7-7... had I converted the 7 or more chances I had. My mind's all over the place. I can't seem to focus. Everything seems to be crashing down.

Perhaps, a timely gentle reminder for me that things may be handy dandy one day, and shitty the next. Never take your current situation for granted. Be thankful, always.

No comments: