Sunday, January 20, 2008

Birthdays and me

19th January was my sis bdae. Dunnoe why but i still dun buy all this bdae hoo hah. To me it's just a day that happens to be the day u were born. And ure just a year older and what else is there to it?

Maybe ive been deprived of the "excitement" of it all coz ever since i can remember, birthday celebrations end when ure 5 or 6. Guess since mama too dun see the big hoo hah in birthdays, that's why i see em this way too.

I dun think it's gd to see it this way but take this as a learning point. The things u expose ur kids to when theyre young will have a direct impact on the kind of guy he grows up to be.

But of course, at the moment, circumstances only allow me to see things from one perspective. Hopefully, the said circumstances will change with time.

No comments: