Monday, January 21, 2008

Soccer and movie

First 90 mins of soccer in like a long long long while. And now my body's aching, right calf and my left inner thigh experiencing a fairly decent amount of strain.

Had a couple of decent chances. When i should dribble forward, i decided to try a Rooney and shoot the ball from a distance. When i should shoot, i chose to dribble. And when i should dribble, I dribble and lost possession. Perhaps the grass was too long and the ground was too wet which made the ball too slippery. Perhaps i need a couple more games to gain more experience so that i could make better decisions on the ball.

It's nice to get together on weekends and just play. It certainly takes mind of work.






A friend of mine told me to read Kite Runner. Saw this book quite a while back during the days i like to read. And having read some blogs talking abt this book and some others, perhaps i should make a trip down to the library and read the first few pages. I always feel that a good book would be one that will make me want to keep on reading after the first few pages. Da Vinci code and Digital Fortress by Dan Brown are the first two and only books that took reading to a whole new level -- if i could lie down and read the whole day, i would.


A mother should never push a kid too much. Otherwise, the kid would write "I don't like my mother!!!!!!!!!!" when u ask her to write the answer to 213-53. Should u have kids one day, and should they be very bright at sucha young age, be thankful to God that uve been blessed with a brilliant child. Dun be too occupied into making her even brighter that all u know is scold when she doesnt get full marks. That u forget that she is just 7.

Touching on my future and university, the question begs to be answered: Does my future lies in civil engineering?

Ive yet to find the answer.

No comments: