Monday, March 1, 2010

Alice: Lost in Wonderland





If my little ruby red Nokia E63 has a name, she'll be known as Alice. But guys don't name their stuffs like girls do. A phone is just a phone. A diary is just a diary. A cat is just a cat. A girl.... well, a girl could be Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Anne, Avril and such. But a phone, is just a phone.

If her name was Alice, then I hope she's lost in wonderland. Most probably though, she isn't coz after I realised I left Alice (the phone) at the public toilet, I called her using a friend's only to hear the dialling tone. No one answered. What an idiot!!! Im assuming the guy that found it isn't someone who has no sense of hearing or touch. I'm very sure that fella can definitely hear the ringtone and feel the vibration! Idiot!! Grr..

I know that I am the bigger idiot for leaving Alice in the male toilet all by herself but that's not the point of this story. Now, Alice is lost in not-so-Wonderland. And I miss her. The QWERTY keypad, the big screen, the little hours I've spent on Facebook Mobile.

I miss her. :(

1 comment:

Jing-reed said...

Sorry to learn that 'Alice' has gone missing. I think that most of us have, at one time or another, had a similar experience with our cell phones. NOT a pleasant experience.

Here is hoping that she pops out of the rabbit hole and back into your lfe!