Friday, December 30, 2011

Jobs



Tonight, I open with interest mass emails from the school about job opportunities related to my field of engineering. Because I do not see myself working atop high-rise buildings due to my slight fear of height, I'm seriously considering the rail industry - digging tunnels and underground stations and everything else in between.

And then I thought about giving myself a couple of months break and not dive straight into the working world. And then I realized when my sister graduated, I ensured that she got into the working world immediately. It's about time I gave back. Paris, UK, Egypt, US, Switzerland, Australia ... Places such as these will have to wait.

May the road ahead be manageable for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well there's always "vacation leaves" to look forward to!

Paris, UK, Egypt, US, Switzerland, Australia ..... sounds DAMN good.

marzuki said...

well I guess they sounds good coz TV makes them seem like good destination. Overrated perhaps?

The best thing that can happen is if I find a job that takes me to these place. But what are the odds of that happening! One dreams.