Saturday, March 17, 2007

home at last

been missing home while in camp amidst all the fun that i had. occasional running, night badminton sparring sessions, gym.. tv... fooling around...

then once home, glad to finally see my mama. And my brothers whom i immediately irritate by hugging them only to realise that the spare tyres that were once nice to hug are no longer there. Its like hugging a pillow tt has lost half its cotton. Now i understand why my mama was making such a fuss when i lost half my cotton.

of course theres the family tension between my sister and my mama. used to be both dad's and mama's enemy number one. now has become my mama's. what's the use of saying u love someone when all you do is just to hurt her feelings? Maybe she's waiting for the loss of one more before she realises her foolishness, her unnescessary display of her attitude. Sometimes i wish my dad was around to barge into her room and smash her laptop into pieces whenever she refuses to give me internet access despite my being at home for less than 48 hours....

now i understand why dad gets preety angry after a long day at work only to find kids who do not appreciate the work he's done. All he asks for is some respect.

of course it gets fairly stressful and depressing to be in this pair of shoes. All i shall do is to wait for the clock to tell me it's time to book in back to camp....

No comments: