Monday, March 5, 2007

laaaagg

my com's recovering slowly. Took me four hours to breathe life into the modem. But now the com is rather laggy. No multiple tabs for me now. More than 2 tabs and the system will go into a brief state of coma. But it still is better than nothing.

Went to play soccer this morning will the old guys of anderson sec. Poor fitness. Messy play. We're starting back from scratch. Then had lunch and talked about what else but army. Hmm... sensitive issue. I'd advise people against blogging about sensitive stuffs on your blog.

Its been a very very long while since i met up with them. WHich means that its been a lagi very very long while since i met tauhid and nizar... Soon yea?..

life's been more or less fun while in camp. Days at home simply reminds me of reality.

well then. till next time.

No comments: