Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I think it's sad to see kids grow up. When i was growing up, i do ask myself whether my parents realise that im no longer the little boy they once knew -- that ive passed that stage and should be treated differently.

And now I know how my brothers feel. They're sec 3 and are no longer the little twins that i once knew; I should not be treating them as if they were. No more hugs and kisses -- they're past that. And for some reason, i feel dissappointed.

Suddenly i realise how my parents might have felt when we were growing up. How sad they might have been to see us change. How hurt they might have been had we been rude or disrespectful. Looking back, my parents were justified for their actions. Back then, i was thinking otherwise. Of course parents have every right to do what they did. Especially when their kids grow up and end up having the mentality that their parents owe them a living.

My head is just a little messed up. I can never not have things to think about. I hope i can have my wirings settled before school starts.

No comments: