Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wonderfully placed left-foot low shot that curled into the bottom right corner of the net.

To be honest, i was wondering why the keeper couldnt keep it out. So when the ball hit the back of the net, i was surprised.


Right now im thinking whether to accept 2 more P5 kids. As of today, my wednesday, thursday and friday nights are taken. So is my Saturday morning and afternoon. Should i choose to accept, it would mean i have to eat my monday and tuesday night as well as Saturday evening/ night and also part of my Sunday.

I would love to teach but would i be pushing myself too hard? Would i still be able to manage once school starts? I do need the funds to at least support my own expenses once i start school but would it be at the expense of my free time? I do want to watch Manchester United's game on weekends. I too wanna play weekend soccer with my secondary schoolmates. And it's the first time ive not visit my grandma in 3 weeks coz i simply cant find the time. And should i decide to learn driving, can i find a slot in my schedule?

Life is about making the right choices. Seizing opportunities as and when they arise. Life is also about making sacrifices. And right now, I'm unsure about what's the right choice and what's not, which i should sacrifice and which i should not.

And I realise that as u age, the things u have to decide on gets harder and harder.

No comments: