Sunday, June 29, 2008

Watched my 3 siblings performed yesterday. It was nice but the thing about band performances is that unless ure playing solo, u cant really be heard. I know it's obvious but if only i could hear what my brothers are playing.

Anyways, was proud that my sister got mentioned by the conductor before the final piece. I realised her role in the band -- though along with it came the constant nagging from my mother for being to occupied with band and coming home late. And yea she did a short solo. Well done.

A month to go.... a new beginning. NTU civil engineering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 month = 4 weeks.

trust me (from someone who has been doing countdowns since last year) - you will be in the end of june at the wink of an eye!

hang in there, bro ... hang in there - even without me around... hahahah