Monday, December 13, 2010

Stress ey?




Stress is a sucky feeling in times like this.

Over the next 8 days, I'll be sitting for 6 more papers and the feeling truly sucks. While the semester seemed to have started great, it kinda went downhill somehow. If there's a lesson to be learnt this semester, it's about consistency. (IT'S NOT EASY TO BE CONSISTENT!!)

Anws, I was freakily stressed for my first paper last Saturday. No information seems to be going into this thick skull of mine. A Facebook comment told me to read 20 : 25-28. I immediately flipped the Quran. I realized it was lines I used to always read 3 times before the start of every examination that I sat for.... when I was in primary school. I guess I stopped as I grew older. I then read the translation that was written at the sides. It calmed me down a great deal.

The next day, I grabbed my brother's jacket and the other brother's pencil and went for my paper. Knowing that they're with me, helps. That said, it doesn't really make the paper any easier. Haha.

8 more days. Hope things go decently okay.

No comments: