Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spontaneous Me







The word 'spontaneous' isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe myself. I've always been one who thinks ahead and plan, identify possible outcomes and preempt the ones that are unfavourable.

However, I've always knew that most of the time, we have to make split-second decisions. To be able to think and decide on the spot, for me, is a skill in itself. And lately, I've been on a mission to make spontaneity part of my life. One of the good things I noticed about spontaneity is that I can see the results of my action almost immediately. The down side though is when things do not go my way and I just can't help but wish I had been a little bit more patient when making my decisions.

Thank God. Before I embarked on this mission, I told myself that when making decisions, I need to be certain and confident that I'm making the right choices so that when things do not go my way, I know I won't look back with any regrets.

My point is: We learn things the easy way, or the hard way. The most important thing that we need to remember is to keep on learning. And growing.

No comments: