Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I am ...



... legend.

It's been close to 5 years since I last walked to my Quranic class with my brothers. Few remained. One said the legend is back. I was brought back to the time when I used to be one of the few who've read the most number of pages. The rare few who could answer the Ustaz whenever he asks questions relating to Tajwid. Six years on, I could still answer most of them. On the other hand, my brothers and the others whacked whatever answers they could think of. I smiled. Some things never changed. A legend I am, I thought to myself. Alhamdulillah, I could still remember the things I've learnt back then.

Sometimes I wish I could say the same about the things I've learnt in Civil Engineering. Perhaps one day. Perhaps not. But until then, I will keep striving - for both.

No comments: