Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Road Ahead ...





Week 8 of Industrial Orientation:

How time flies. I've the opportunity to see how the things that I've learnt in school is being applied at the workplace. And the paths that I can choose to take when I graduate next year, insyaallah. Life as an engineer isn't easy especially for someone with poor engineering fundamentals. I'm not sure if one more year of catch up can adequately prepare me for the working world. This Industrial Orientation has connected me with an individual who is willing to guide and assist me in my journey in the Civil Engineering industry. The future looks bright for those in this field - but the road towards that future will be tough, for me. It requires a lot of effort on my part. I hope I have it in me to see that "happily-ever-after ending" that I've been working towards.

No comments: