Thursday, September 15, 2011

Self before others. Others before self.



Floorball. Hari Raya Event.

He wants to be at both. He is committed to both. He is part of 2 great families and he wants to disappoint neither. But can only choose one. This feeling sucks. I am so fickle and indecisive when it comes to anything that's related to social stuffs. I'm not designed to be part of more than 1 family. I'm not designed to be part of more than one circle of friends. My comfort zone has been breached.

This is a new phenomena. I'm no longer living in my comfortable little blue room. Like it or not, I'm starting to be part of a slightly bigger world (yes, finally, at 23+ years of age). Comfort zones will have to be redefined. Others before self, as far as possible. Else, self before others. gah!

Times like this I feel like the most selfish guy on Earth.

Update @1229am:

There is a place where I had to be at on every Saturday morning. I've committed my time there and there's no way I'm missing it. I just received an email saying that this week's session has been cancelled as the kids will be having their mock exams.

What this means is that I'm now able to be there for both events. Alhamdulillah!

Times like this I feel so, thankful. :D

No comments: