Saturday, December 4, 2004

Fatigue...

Had a game at 9 this morning against Victoria School. There's three 30-minutes long halves, but can we still call it half? Anw, played in each half as centre-back. Waaaah!! Super super tired. Never lasted that long in a game before, but its the second time I played a full game. We drew 1-1....could have gotten the winner. I think I am improving as a player. Has been 2 months since I joined the team. Have started sliding to win the ball. And today, I won my first aerial ball...seconds before the final whistle. Pathetic I know... but I think I am playing differently compared to when I first started. It's a good start anw. Have to up my tempo... Will miss Monday's game( there's a small tournament against secondary schools AJ organnised) due to SL, but like the captain said after the game today,"If got SL nvr mind, but must continue to train on your own". He's very right.

Heard 2 guys got dropped today-- they played left backs with me today. Scared I'll be next coz my knowledge on the game is very superficial. My fitness oso like what. Will start jogging in the morning...been wanting to do this since a long time, but never had the time. Must be always on my toes.

Slept till 6 today...really really tired. Forgot to remove my contacts, again. Its been like what, my third time? Lucky never go blind. Was heating up the food when the phone rang. My teammate from Canberra United, a team the Community Club created, needed help to paint the markings on our field. It's almost 7pm...and still painting??!!

Anw, being the nice person that I am...haha... got on my bike and rushed there. The field is just behind the school in front of my house. Got home at 7.45. Reheated my meal and ate. Watch TV, Brady Bunch .....I dun evn remember the title!

TiREd!! Oh yah....Hock showed me something funny yesterday. Lame fella lah that guy. 100%....haha.... Hock ..hock..... ever so crappy. Visit http://www.go-quiz.com/loves/loves.php and u'll noe wat I mean. Hock told Adib too!Wonder how many names they typed.. hmm..Haha..

Till next time then!

No comments: