Monday, December 6, 2004

Sick.....

Saturday: Went to cousin's place. Had an open house there.....ate lots of food. Spent my night there as I can catch my favourite team Man U in action against Southampton. Poor Ronaldo.....missed a couple of chances.....he was frustrated even though he finally scored that final goal. Good game though. There's an outside chance Man U can win it!

Sunday: Woke up SICK..... sore throat and fever. Feel very very weak. Muscles are aching. An ankle injury I've picked up in the game against VS made it worse. BAthed in cold water..... not much difference....grr.... covered face with wet towel....not much diff too.... Is having SL tmr... HOpe will feel much better....

AND " Happie Birthday to HEATHER!!"

Monday: Not much time left....must go SL oready or I'll be late. Feeling quite alright though my right eye keeps twitching ......WHO'S TOkIN ABt Me OuT thERE???....Haha.....juz kiddin'

Hope I'll feel better as the day progresses......

ANd....HAPPY B"DAE TO MY TWO BROS...... 11 yrs old oready...must act like one ok?.. What should I get u guys.....hmm.....a kiss?? Haha....gtg now......

No comments: