Friday, December 3, 2004

Time to get serious...

Hello again. Waaah. Sorry if my first entry was too long. Today's will be shorter I promise.

It was really a FREE day today-- no SL, no soccer training, no brothers and sister to bug me and all. Washed dirty dishes, swept the floor, hang and wash the clothes....things my Mama does when we children are in school. Had to help since its the holidays. It's noon by the time I finished my chores.

Had to finally sit down and GET SERIOUS....I haven't touched anything linked to school eversince school closed. So spent some time THInKing about how to clear my homeworks(HW) as well as have time to revise before school reopens since I am not yet ready to give up my holidays. TOO BAD....no choice. Planning what to do is my first "stepping stone" to begin with. Many of you guys would have at least done 10% of your HW.
*Sigh* I'll start tomorrow once I reached home after the friendly match against Victoria School.

Those who are still in the holiday mood....THINK!!... Do you think you can finish all ur HW and revise this year's work if you start any later?? Maybe, but I highly doubt this would be the case. So what are ya waiting for? Pens up and start work now! Its time to get serious...

No comments: