Sunday, December 19, 2004

LOng night.....

Looked at my watch today....9 December....eh wait a sec. Ooops, its the 19 already. For once I thought I still had a long holiday ahead of me. Its 12.45am now. Just watched "You got mail". Kind of late you may say but I am the kind who watches movies screened on tv, which would then be 4-5 yrs old already. See goin to cinema as a waste of money....not that I hv loads of money to begin with. Was a good movie. Kind of slow, unlike National TReasure, but very the romantic. If only something like that happened to me. And how I wish I was Joe Fox ...(Tom hanks, the multi millionaire).



SAt on my chair plotting my next move. Did some maths... and more plans for the future. It's almost two and still doin maths, a genius in the making?Hopefully that's true. End my day late and start my day early. That would help recover "lost hours". But what would happen to me in the long run? Sick?



NOw, when i am feelin bored or stress, I ll just have to take out an old sketch book of mind and doodle, scribble...to relax. "Talk to myself" by writing stuffs in a notebook..some sort of a diary....haha..... Tonight was silent...the aircon went off due to the timer....heard the clocks in my room tick. Not one, not two but THREE clocks... not that i have a problem waking up and all.... kind of have so many clocks...what to do with them...why not use all three?



Drew out a plan to crash all my due stuffs into this 2 weeks. Was like "HUH? Still got so much time?"



Why is it always like this when u make a time table.... you seem to have all the time in the world? BUt ain't gonna relax no more. NO more same old mistake of delaying stuffs. Will do chem on sunday and monday. Then on Tuesday can ask my teacher questions.



I give up. Fatigue is killing me. I'm confused. I'm Tired. Gonna slp over it. Reflect on my day...past and future....and change.



Hopefully, someone will help solve my problem...in my dreams...zzZZzzZZ

No comments: