Sunday, March 13, 2011

3 days ago...



.. I wrote:

"Today, I realized that the blogger me is making himself known. I'm letting people know what I'm thinking. Sometimes, some ask me about my thoughts on certain things. I'm starting to talk. Alhamdulillah. A part of me is afraid that this "newer" side of me will hurt the feelings of others through the things that I say. I hope I'll remember to speak good, or simply remain silent. And if I do not, please, remind me."

3 days later, what I wrote came true. It sucks when I somehow manage to prove my own prediction right. I was gonna go back into my cave when a fellow extraverted introvert advised me not to. It is true how we'll never be able to please everybody. And that if we like doing what we're doing, we should never let others stop us from doing the things we love.

No comments: