Wednesday, January 19, 2005

3rd week of skewl already??!!

ITs already the third week of school...can u believe it?.....I certainly can't...

I m still in the team.Lucky me. Must put in my BEST in the next few trainings!Practising heading balls after balls quite painful oso...hopefully nvr get brain damage...touch wood..

Regarding the pre-u seminar, dun tink i want to go. COz then i'll have additional thngs on my timetable... and the teacher didnt ask for a response so....ya...maybe nxt time...haha...

Did lots of work this past few days. Holiday homework have all been done! But i have yet to revise this year's work like electrohem...redox...DC circuit... must quicken my pace a bit...and start relearning last year's work too!

Today, Hock told me tt he do currents worksheet till qn 8 oready. SO fast!! SO i stayed back in skool and do tt tutorial...till qn 9..haha....Its good to hv ppl like him....can sort of have a benchmark....

Some people make me sweat during civics today...becoz of some things i wrote in my reflections for SL...its unclear...the way i wrote it made it seems like...nvr mind...haha....and the teacher said i didn t blush, my face just turned red....-_-"... anw..hmm...yah...

Time is going by very qwuickly now....i can feel it....can you?

No comments: