Sunday, January 16, 2005

The second week has passed...

Time does fly. First, it was Happie New year and now, it has since been two weeks. The second week was a much pleasant week. Been doin work consistently. But I have also been sleepin early. On Thursday, did homework in skool wif Hock ...and Yuying(...hock gf...haha...no lah), frm 3-7... got home ate..and slept at nine!..in my school uniform!...while watching a lil bit of TV! ... didn't had time to redo an essay nor revise for chem spa assessment. Woke up at 5 on fridae morning and had to rush--iron my clothes(not the one i wore to sleep), pack my bag and read the chem notes...

Manage to do the chem spa assessment..though with loads of mistakes... anw.. had soccer training tt fridae afternoon.The COach made it clear tt he'll be droppin some players to reduce the squad to 24 men...meaning 5 had to go. WE had a game against each other...coach busy writing stuffs(maybe who's in and who's out)... played ok today... but me and shak kind of surprised we didnt get to play the second half...is he tryin to see more of the others by not playin us....or did he had enuff of us...?...HAHA...anw, shook hands wif shak while on the stands..calling him the captain of recre soccer, me the vice-cap... gave posts to the other 4 ppl who weren't playing. It was a way to loosen up things... to look forward into the near future. If i m not selected, i wun be tt upset... the coach and the team have really changed me as a footballer...But i noe i ll still be in the team for the nxt few trainings.....pray hard!...and play hard!...shak too!

Had fitness training at the end of the session...ran a couple of sprints...was ok...feelin a lil bit tired and had wobbly legs...didn't feel like dyin though coz my fitness had doubled or tripled over the past one year...haha... was encouraging the other J1s and all not to give in to their tiredness.... haha...was in their shoes early last year... anw, the results for who's in and who's not will be out next monday. Hopefully my name will be on that list.

Was asked by the form teacher after skool on Fridae afternoon,me and the other 2 class leaders...regarding some pre-u seminar...a wk stay at NUS... 30+ students frm each JC...during the june hols...... sounds like fun but have to go thru some interviews...which is what most ppl are afraid of... anw, my knowledge on things is not tt good also...meaning i wun be tt good a candidate for the seminar... but it took me less than a minute after she told us tt i should try and go for it. Take wateva opportunity tt comes in my way. I got nothing to lose anyway right? It'll be a great learning experience for me if i do make it thru...so...hmm....do i hv wat it takes?... Should i go for it?...I wouldnt noe if i dun try...well....i guess i'll go for fun....face the panel of interviewers....and see wat happens!...i told myself..u have to go thru these kind of interviews at some point in life...be it at work or when i apply for a place in cambridge...lol...so..i guess i ll try..yeah!
Like i said...i got nothing to lose but all to gain...

Till nxt time..!

No comments: