Sunday, January 2, 2005

My first day of "Happie New Year"

I had a "great" time today...yea rite... Started my day at 7 am today. Did physics homework till abt 9am.Had breakfast. Continued with physics again till 3pm.Its now 3.27pm and still doin physics...almost done...argh...My backside gettin numb already.Hmm....lemme predict what'll happen later...I ll do physics till about 6. Bathe. And do GP at night. Lucky tonite's movie is MIghty Joe Young...watched already!!Quite boring lah, unlike National Treasure!Whahahahax;)

Just remembered I need to repair my bag...theres a huge tear on the top part. Wanted to buy a new bag but, must spend the funds we have WISELY. Its maybe a norm to get everything new just because its a New Year but I prefer to use my stuffs till it cant be used anymore. Looks like i have to give my bag a scrub too since it has been almost a year since i washed it. Wait...my cousin gave me tt bag...SO..it may be years since the bag is washed. All this must be done by tmr or the bag will be wet come Monday. Hopefully it doesn't rain tomorrow... like it did for the past hmmm....4 days? But if it does rain tmr, I dun need to go for the Mc Ritchie morning jog tmr...made compulsory for all soccer ppl.

Its 8.28pm now and still doin my physics....grrr....chat wif grace for a couple of minutes, the funniest thing i ever seen or heard today...maybe it shall be "The first joke of the New Year"....In her nick....she put there "i ate my dog and hw". Hahaa.. it may not sound tt funny wen i mention it like tis but, it was HILARIOUS when i first saw it. Lifei put "My dog ate my hw",but i found it common. But Grace's one,found it farnie. Maybe it's also another common one...but I never heard of it in my entire life. Ok then...must rush my physics now....hehehe

Its almost 10 now...almost done wif my physics...just a few qns left.I shall leave that to tmr coz rite now, it's, in the words of Hock, "articles chiongin time". But before i do that, i shall end off today's entry and start posting it already!

Today, was a boring day. Was filled with homewerks. Who else to blame other than...the TEACHERS!!!??? --No lah...me! I brought this unto myself. GOt 8 weeks of holidays to clear up my hw and of all the days there is, I chose to do it on New Years Day. Maybe, this is a sign of what MY 2005 would be like...full of last minute work, boredom and lots of time on my bum doin work. Haha...maybe not..

Anyway, heres wishing me, myself and I .....and of course to all my friends out there....including Strangers... who may or may not one day be my friends...

............."Happy New Year!!!" and may u all have a pleasant year ahead... :)



No comments: