Saturday, January 1, 2005

Goodbye 2004......HOLA 2005!!!

Wats there to celebrate about the New Year? To me, it means more homeworks,stress,new stuff to memorise,old stuff to memorise,the A levels,need I say more? To those of you who'll be goin to Sentosa for the Countdown...beware of tsunamis!!!Whahaha!...The tsunamis wasnt expected...but it happened.And just because smart people out there says we're sheltered...that does not mean we are safe coz' no one in this world can escape from His wrath...And then there's also the notorious enemy of the world,terrorists who hate this kind of events...if one or two of them slip in undetected with a body strapped with C-4....BOOM!

Anyway, enuff with my nonsense.It has been a long time since I wrote my last entry. Had been busy with all this homework stuff that I couldnt think of anything nor have the time to blog. The "start day early,end day late" routine didn't go as according to plan.It was ok the first 2-3 days...but then, theres the soccer trainings and matches. I couldnt sleep late,worried that I ll be tired the following day. So I slept early and I couldnt start my day early coz' like i've said..theres soccer. Even when theres no soccer, it is damn tiring following this routine coz' the amt of sleep loss accumulates...and I ll be very very tired for 4-5 days after the 2-3 days.
But by constantly following this pattern of sleep, this will reset my biological clock...so it'll slowly integrate into my daily life.....no concrete evidence though!

My 2004
It has been a year full of downs ...and ups.

January-March:Got posted to AJ.Was the only JC I wanted to go to due to some unexplainable reason...Had a good 1st 3 mths class...got tauhid,Karthik,Kin weng....formed one super slack group....Somehow...I got influenced by them to skip lecture and tutorials and "make money"....LOL! Nthg much to say regarding school work,except that I was the GP rep which gives me the chance to know everyone in class better. I joined the interclass debate too...was an extra..the fourth speaker...haha...but still got a certificate of participation. Can put inside portfolio.

Towards the end of the 3 mths...there was a physics competition which requires us to build sthg...i cant remember what.Guess what?My grp comprises of the 3 guys mentioned above and we DIDN't DO ANYTHING!! The physics teacher got so mad that she WENT ABT SAYIN that she's the teacher in charge of admissions and that she may not allow us to return back to AJ after we got our O level results. EVEN if we got enuff points! ANd there we were...worried that we may not return...I was especially worried since AJ was the only JC I wanted to go to..and therefore..I contemplated about goin to POLY..the place I wanted to go to in the first place.

In the end...I manage to get into AJ along with Tauhid,who was also my secondary school friend.The other two went to YJ...not because of the PHYsics teacher, but because they didnt have the points...Halfway...Kin Weng,who was my friend when i was in Primary 5 and 6...went to poly.

March-October: Since I can't remember anything in specific, I ll lump the months together. Had a great class after the second admission exercise...but a lot were complaining about how our class lack the bonding...how their first three months class was better. But nothing significant was done to solve this problem. From my very own eyes, I think that our class just needs a longer time to bond as compared to other class. BUt i think, the bonding NOW is still not strong yet haha....every one has their own grps in class...Anw, I dun really care about class bonding and all. The thing that is most important to me is that we as a class can do things as a class, respect one another and can tolerate one another's presence. It is good enough that there's no violence in our class...and the only conflicts we may have is when we discuss about class bonding...ironically.

Studies wise, I ve been struggling with work. I have poor control of my time, sadly. When it comes to tests, I been getting FFF for two consecutive common tests. I told myself tt if i want to promote...must do better for the third common test and the promos. AFter more hardwork and commitment to my studies...did manage to promote---with the minimum grades required.I should count myself lucky. During the period after the promotional exams and before getting the results, I told my mum that there is HIGH POSSIBILITY that I may get retained. Lucky for me, she seems to understand that JC life is not that easy...

Next year is the deciding year! I dun noe wat to expect...but I m definitely more than ready for it.Hopefully, I'll breeze through next year and get excellent results for my A-levels...and then go to U/hunt for scholarship. Would AAA be a realistic target? I tink its possible.Till next year then....

No comments: