Monday, January 3, 2005

Second day of "Happie New Year!!"

Began my day at 7am, just like yesterday. Began with physics, just like yesterday. Finally finished my physics,unlike yesterday.

Anw,was heading towards the bathroom when I saw this little girl. She was looking at me...then she looked elsewhere. No no no....its not anything supernatural lah...It's just that there was a show on tv."Amy" was the title. That girl, maybe ard 6-7 years old, looked so preety... so I stopped and lied down in front of the Tv. So, the girl's name was Amy, Amy Enkar. The setting was Britain...seems like it to me.

Amy was deaf...as I soon found out that it was due to shock. She could not hear when ppl talked to her, but could hear when they sing to her. The story unfolds in such a way that in the end...she could talk. It was a very very beautiful show-- the best of its kind. It formed tears in my eyes at the end of the show. Never has a show been so touching. Wonderful! Amy Enkar was played by Alana de Roma..is she french?Haha....wonder how preety she looks right now...:)

A good start to a new day of the new year! Have to rush through my General Paper now...Later..!

Its almost seven now...and still doing the essays...workin on the outline for my second essay. Tv's showing Ocean's eleven tonight. MAN! Its a must-see-movie and if i choose to watch this once-in-my-lifetime movie, I must BURN my midnight oil...See how later...I tink i can finish the 2 essays tonight...I shall also try to do as much gp articles as possible. DO the MOST IMPORTANT ONES first. It's always like this at the end of the holidays. Normally, I would cry on the night before the start of school..hehe.....because I have lots of stuffs still haven do...I normally regret not fully utilising the hols. BUt not this time...I tink I can handle all the scoldings and stuff like that...and is more capable of using all the time available to sort things out.Yeah!

Just came back from the barber. MAde one BIG error...tagged along wif my mum. She too wanted to go out. My hair was ALMOST perfect....when she suddenly appear out of nowhere and told the barber to cut it even shorter....ARGGHHH....the barber asked me, "u sec wat?"...Please...I am seventeen....He said he have a sec 2 son...and he allows him to do wateva he likes wif his hair....
My mum still thinks I am in Primary school. At least she wants me to be the 9 year old who would walk close beside her,hold her hand....But she has to accept that I am 17!Anw, at least she still cares about me...but...grr.... Have to iron the clothes for tmr...will do tt while watchin Ocean's 11...will it be a cool show?...Better than national treasure??Lets wait and see..

Thats it from me today... come what may when school opens tmr....i m prepared to face it with everything that i've got!...BRING IT ON, 2005!

No comments: