Friday, January 28, 2005

the fourth wk?...

Finally had some time to spare.....been busy catching up wif hw...tired after soccer trainings...
Life has been great. Had greater control of my time in skool...was doin werk most of the time after skool..

BEen havin problemz wif my electrochem and differential eqn....waaah....hav been copyin hw blindly for the past few daes.....and i m not proud to say tt i copied. Didnt want to impede the progress of my grp members... fizix is the IN subject now.Happie to say tt i can do current of electricity and dc circuit by myself....not forgetting the help i got frm my classmate in helping me master some key concepts......

sooccer trainings.....one word......"GREAT".......mmmm

two cool words tis wk......"class politics"

being a class leader was fun.... exhaustive,yes.......tiring,yes.....but its all in the package. Its hard standing in front givin instructions.....afraid tt they might sound like orders... always trying to get ppl to werk WITH u and not FOR u...... getting ppls support and cooperation. Lucky for me, my class is great.....supportive... but wen the teacher gets involved.........it spoils everything...2 ...hav stepped down...givin others a chance to lead.... one is going soon....leaving me and the 2 new guys...whos the new addition?I dunnoe.... wen will i be next? I dunnoe. I nvr got a chance to lead wen i m in secondary sch...or pri sch...am taking tis chance now... and will i ever give it away? guys....if u want my role...u have to stage a revolution and challenge me.... i aint going down tt easily...not till i ve done wat nds to be done....

LOL ...just kiddin.....

anw, better do some werk now....haha....till nxt time....

No comments: