Tuesday, January 4, 2005

A bad start to the new skool year

Firstly, the day started in pe lesson. Took height and weight. I weigh 66 kg, 177 cm high. I was the only guy in klass to lose weight. Haha.... Anw, the rest of the day went downhill. It started with Maths. We were supposed to hand in our holiday assignment today, but i was not ready to hand in...so did the others. She got rather mad and began lecturing us... fair enuff... i too would be disappointed if i was her but its the first day of skool for goodness sake, although I dun wan to give excuses for not handing in my work on time. Finally managed to complete tonight. Will hand in tmr first thing in the morning.

Next was GP...didnt bring the newspapers...didnt bring summary...the 2 last minute essays were horrible... haven complete articles.....must hurry redo them tonite.... i didnt want to show that i have attitude problem... Was generally disappointed wif myself.

This was not helped by my sudden feeling of loneliness which MAY be due to the loss of ADib...(yes he is still alive)...Loss in a different sense. Spent my day in isolation most of the time...the person I talked to the most was myself.... and the only thing that followed me everywhere I went was my bag. Anw, i needed time out from the rest of the world...Just so others noe tt I am not avoiding them nor do i hate being in their company. I need LOTS of time to reflect, do stuffs....

In general, had a really bad day today..... must prepare for tmr's assault. Tryin to do as much stuff tonite. Better get goin now....

No comments: