Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Obsession



If there's one thing I'm obsessed about, it's writing. And I do not even know why.

I went to the library once school ended to print my essay for submission later today. A harmless browse through the 4 pages brought out a pencil and throughout my train ride back home, I was scribbling and cancelling and desperately trying to insert new points and ideas that I felt was fresh and original. I even tweaked the title from "Love at First Sight" to "An Introvert's Love at First Sight". A nice personal touch to the endless hours spent into it.

If you stumbled upon this entry searching for nostalgia in Amelie, do remember to include me in MLA format under "Work Cited".

Retroinspection: Thoughts and Reflections. Marzuki, 7 Oct. 2009. Web. 7 Oct. 2009. .


Wednesday, 330am.

It's finally over.

No comments: