Monday, October 5, 2009

Worth the time?





Monday, 1255pm.

A beautiful intro. An equally beautiful conclusion. Nicely developed ideas.

Or at least that's how I feel about it. Do you think it's worth the time to put in so much effort into something that others may, or may not, like? Is the thrill and satisfaction from the pain and stress of writing really worth it?

I took this module to challenge myself to write something other than blog entries. And challenge myself was what I did. I'm of the view that knowing that I've given my all my thoughts into this essay, the final grade at the end of this semester do not matter. I will not look back regretting the way I approached this elective module of mine.

A great way to start the second phase of the first semester of school. An estimated 7 more weeks to my first paper - beginning with this elective: Introduction to Magical Realism.

2 comments:

cairo, lusaka, amsterdam said...

Wow, intro to magical realism - now that sounds interesting!

marzuki said...

It is!

Tuesday, 1.42am.

I'm on my 5th draft. haha.