Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm Judgmental. Don't judge me.




4 school days have passed and I feel like a student on exchange. Most friends are having their industrial attachment so I'm pretty much on my own most of the time. Their absence however has led to an increase in communication with people whom I don't usually talk to. So perhaps, subconsciously, I'm looking for other avenues of communication. Writing's fun only when done in moderation.

I've been writing a mouthful of late coz being alone forces me into conversations with myself about things in random and we begin to deconstruct whatever or whoever that comes to mind.

Today, after one of such deconstructions, I realize how bothered I can get when people judge my sincerity - especially when I'm actually very very sincere about helping.

No comments: