Friday, May 7, 2010

The Chase





Employment is in sight, alhamdulillah.

When I think of work, I think black office shoes, smart black pants and long sleeve shirts. There's a light pink shirt that caught my eye some days back and I'm wondering if I should get it.

Though my late nights are now kinda numbered, I guess it also means that I've gotta start planning my time well. This writer still intents to study Fluid Mechanics and Material Science during these 4 months. This semester had been one riddled with complacency. May it be the last. I do not know what is in store for me in the remaining couple (or so) Academic Years, but what I do know is that no matter what the outcome may be, I'm gonna figure out my next moves and keep working hard.

The Chase. First, the grades. Then, you. They've been saying that my hints are way too subtle. But they don't really know for sure, do they? Neither do I. But I know that if we're meant to be, we're meant to be.

No comments: