Thursday, May 27, 2010

Of being grateful



Alhamdulillah, I cleared all my modules. Alhamdulillah, despite feeling worst than I ever felt, I actually did my bestest. THIS is weird. I was more distracted than ever this semester. And I was ready to defend the countless hours I had spent on floorball trainings just in case mama decides to use it against me. Thank god I no longer have to. Alhamdulillah.

Now I feel much more motivated to study. Study and distractions (like floorball) can go hand in hand. Effort is as important. Those hours spent overnight in school definitely helped somewhat.

Yesterday, I nearly wrote a post entitled "Why do we need friends?" Today, I've found my answer.

We need friends. These friends are the ones that keep you going when the going gets tough. Long hours on MSN, the silly (thankfully shortlived) quarrels, the words of encouragements, the annoyance and irritance - these things definitely went a long way to a memorable yet fruitful semester. Thank you for being my friends.

Yesterday i wrote, "So my advance apologies should you wake up the next morning only to find me gone without saying goodbye." Should I ever do that to anyone of you, promise me that you'll look for me. Find me, slap me, and tell me never to run without saying goodbye again. My advance heartfelt Thank You.

No comments: