Saturday, May 28, 2005

Be yourself day.... WONDERFUL Mac Experience

It was BYD todae. We get to wear anything we want. Well....not everything i guess coz there were guidelines tt needed to b followed. And of course we needed to submit proposals..... which had some classes fuming coz their proposals were rejected.... but overall..... it was an ok day lah.

Of course being a Be Yourself Day..... i decided to be myself. I had lots of fun watching ppl play soccer sia, eating breakfast in a nearly empty canteen.... watched ppl sing Steph Sun songs, FIR songs at K-Box... watched a small part of Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen...watched a really small part of Van Helsing.... and caught a glimpse of Totoro(??? Is tis the title of the movie....din hear it properly during morning assembly. Walked here walked there..... hha....damn shiok lah. And i got to enjoy this special day with a very special someone lah. Someone whom i spend time with most of the time....all the time in fact..... Someone who truly understands me...not all the time though...hee... Someone who enjoys being with me...... It being BE Yourself day.... i spent the day wif.....

...
..


...


...

my own self. Haha.....yeah.... expected?? Thought it was someone else?? There's no someone else lah..... its either me or everyone else....Haha.....anw most of my frens either played soccer or watched movie. Din want to stink myself up...so decided not to play soccer.. and Van Helsing?!?!?!? .... wahlao.... dun wan to fill my head wif unwanted images... hhaa.... this kind of disgusting horror(is it horror???) ..... scary movies dun appeal to me lah. Haha..... too bad... tts just me lah....whether u like it or not. Ali told me he wanted to eat after watching some soccer coz the sun was hindering my view. Stomachache sia... haa.... lucky that Mee Rebus auntie got open shop. Den i treated myself to ice cream.... hhaa.... power..... but the ice cream seems to melt a little too fast?? Hhaha.... but power nonetheless.... its been a while since i ate ice cream....

K box was ok lah. Managed to listen to an FIR song tt i find rather nice...... after a while.... i decided to take a peek at the movies....wah....full house lah! Had to stand at the door sia. so couldnt really enjoy the show lah.

When it was time to go to the hall....i finally met up wif the other guys.. chat here chat there..... den went can leave skool already that time.... we went to mac.

Bad day at the mac. it was really WONDERFUL..... more like 'WonderFUl'. Firstly, that manager at the counter was damn not polite lah. Never smile. Den i kept on saying i m member but he already deleted dunnoe wat from the cash register and went to take my stuff. Wen he came back....i told him i was a member......not tt i was tt desperate for points... but he being rude.....i decided to use the RIGHTS i have as a consumer and a customer. He pressed the register and gave me the points lah. BUt although i paid 6.50.... he gave me the points for $3.55 lah....the price of just the McSpicy double.... damn angry lah..... but calmed down.... coz i dun really like this kind of ppl. He told me he'll send me my PLAIN McSpicy double coz haha....i dun eat mayo(One of the many things on the list of stuffs that i dun eat).... Anw, b4 i went back to the table, i asked him for chilli sauce lah. Coz he din even put any lah! Den he put 2 only!! Den i asked for more.... den in tt unfrenly tone of his, he asked how many more.... i said 2 more. He put 3!! Damn rude right!!?? Attitude..... I asked for curry sauce.... he said curry sauce only for nuggets.....pls lah!! All other McDonalds cashiers give curry sauce whether u buy nuggets or not. WTH!!!! So i went to the counter next to his for curry sauce lah. To hit him back. Blardy attitude sia.....

While waiting.... i ate my fries lah. Den suddenly got this malay lady.... a big round and unsightly being came to our table and told us that we never invite her b4 we eat. I m not sure if invite is the word coz in malay....wen we eat.... we must "invite" others ard us to eat oso.... aiya.... u noe wat i mean rite. Wen i saw her..... i didn looked up anymore lah... haha.... unsightly.... den wen she spoke.... i tot she knew my fren Tauhid lah. Haha.... coz i assumed she was talking to him lah....coz i din look up and Adib and Shak had their backs towards her. Den Tauhid like stunned like tt said "huh...huh....ya..."... den she went away lah... go disturb some ang mohs who were from united world college... coz i heard the lady said United world college. DEn When Haz came tothe table, she went back over and said..."Sikit("A bit" in malay)" and took one or two of Haz's fries. WE were like "????".... den she sang a bit of Toni Braxton's Unbreak my Heart....... wahlao.... again ...????.... we found it humorous too lah.... i found it humurous lah.....until she went over to me....and asked if i wanted the chilli sauce which were on my tray....which i had a rather hard time getting lah....haha....

Btw.... i dinnoe she was really crazy lah.... so i said....if she want she can take lah. DEn she took not one...not two ...but SEVEN of my chilli sauce lah. 2 of which Shak give me one. ONLY DEN.....i told myself she was really wrongly wired in the head lah. Coz when she leaned over to take the chilli sauces....she kind of moved towards shak lah..... and immediately after tt.....Shak went off lah.....haha....freaked out i guess.

Den the lady took a chair from behind and sat facing us.... in a dammn unsightly manner lah! I din really see her eye to eye lah..... jjust from the top of eyes or the side of my eyes... den i was holding my fries....i was like 'SHIT!!".... den she sae "Nak sikit(Want a bit" in malay..).... i was like damn pissed off and disgusted lah.... but i din want to sae no.... or simply ignore her lah.

Cmon lah....shes human after all right! Just tt God had made her the way she is lah. Just imagine if she's ur sibling.....and she suddenly left home to dunnoe where..... den wen she hungry... she go ask ppl for food... den she kena bullied...or luffed at.... poor thing rite?

So instead of letting her go ard taking ppl's freis..... i gave her mind lah. Anw....i din hv the appetite to eat oso lah. Den i was drinking my MEDIUM(ALREADY UPSIZED) coke lah.... den she said "Nak sikit..."...... i was liek....siao!..... so i sipped a couple more times and gave her everything lah. More than 3/4 full lah!! By this time.... nizar and azhar already went to a sit far away lah.... After i gave her practically everything i ordered..... i remembered that that STOOOPID manager STILL haben gave me my blardy McSpicy Double lah..... so i immediately stood up, and went over to the counter lah for my burger.... as well as to get away frm tt lady lah..... eeeyer.....

I gave my attitude face oso.... liek looked him in the eye with the pissed-off-wif-him look.... and wif the pissed-off-wif-me look, he said that his worker had been looking for me.... cannot find..... Pls lah!!...... I wanted to tell him that i CLEARLY heard him say "Take a sit first. I ll bring ur burger to u." And how the heck would his worker noe how i looked liek lah!..... but tt too will be rude lah. No matter how angry i may be at that time.... one word .... RESPECT. I took the tray and went back to my sit. But the moment i turned and faced the table we're at..... i turned back and told the manager i wanted a carrier.... -->Take away....

I took the burger....and took my bag lah. Den tt lady said.....u eating eat at home?..... and i just went away to the place nizar was sitting at lah. Shortly after that..... Tauhid and Hafiz and Stephen followed. We saw the manager tokin to tt lady and finally, she left the building. We went back to our original seat lah.... Adib and kim was still there...so was boon and guoxing.... Rongzhu had already left. We were like.....Eh!Where's SHak??

Tauhid gave him a call....and shak said he was somewhere outside. Hhaha.... we told him to get back in lah....coz she's now outside mah! Hah.....farnie! Laughed here laughed there...... and den we went for prayers....

They went to play pool at Paradiz.....i went home lah... coz stomach a bit pain.... and also.... my wallet damn dried up lah.... Going to Mac exhausts my allowances lah! Yah....

Then at home.... kicked the ball ard outside wif one of my bro. The other had to go skool help teacher. DEn we went back in and played FIFA on the PS..... Den at 7.... while waiting for the time when i can start my evening prayers..... played solitaire.... vegas type....meaning the card will not repeat one.....hope u get wat i mean.... I think I played ard 10 times lah in a span of 20mins.....finally, managed to complete the round sia. Haha.... damn proud of myself for not giving up....lol!!

Had recre soccer on Thursdae. Boy do i really suck at soccer now lah. Lost touch to everything lah. Haiz.....sien..... so i decided to take out my name from the interhouse games..... hock replace me. Haha.....power.... so now i hope i can make it into the squash and badminton interhouse team lah. I already signed up for volleyball too. Haiz.... i signed up for games i dun even noe the rules lah. hhaa.... play for fun got lah.... but proper ones wif rules....never sia.

Which is why i've been downloading videoclips....watching video streams of squash and badminton matches..... to at least familiarise myself wif the game lah. Haha...power.... been playing badminton wif myself too... in my room....against the wall.... have always lost to the wall lah....sien.... simple ball oso can miss....i wonder plae wif real person how sia..... den again....i always knew that P(me winning against the wall)= 0!! haha..
unless i hit the shuttle so hard that it pass right thru the wall!! HEhe..

Jun holidays just started.... better start studying sia. And better train my self up sia... stay in good shape. Oh...the pilot test is on this coming friday sia! Woohoo....cant wait for the day to come. Hmmm....what should i wear?...haha.... -jokin-

I guess tt's it from me. Wah.... Hock no longer online recently sia.... all the stuff in the house are in boxes coz it's undergoing renovation. Boring.... No one to really tok too now lah. Haiz......

My frens have asked me to join them for grp study during the hols.... haha....man.... grp study's not my thing lah. Wah.....cannot really focus on anything lah. SElf study's more my thing lah. Haiz.... sien.....

Hope people out there are having fun.... Enjoy ur holidays.... But at the same time, study too k?

No comments: