Monday, May 2, 2005

Sien dae. DAmn sien dae

Me bros and mum and dad coming home tonight or tomorrow morning i think. Have not been eating proper food man. Just reheated fried rice fried a couple of daes back. ANd ate biscuits.... lotsof biscuits. Did washing and mopping and sweeping.....and my sis did her fair share of work....after much reminders for me.

Man i find that gurl "amazing". She is now outside in the living room watching movie... clean ones that is... WITH 2 OR 3 OF HER GIRL FRIENDS LAH!! Basket! I can't believe she invited her friends over lah! Lucky no boys. If not i really dunnoe wat to do lah. If got boys and i dun do anything, confirm my parents will scold me lah. Man..... the gurls are tokin SO bloody loud as if they are the only ones here. And their language is somewhat .... neighbourhood... if u noe wat i mean. Haiz.... i cant understand my sis lah. I would think twice before askin my frens over.

The rain helps A LOT by making time pass ever so slowly. Like grr... Am now like stuck in my room and like waiting for THEM to leave.... Again, grrr....

Did nothing much todae lah except for NE quiz and Probability. Had fun doin the quiz wif 2 other guys. Had more fun after finishing the quiz.... but i cannot go on to elaborate.... haha... was in such crappy mood lah....haha...Doin more stuff later... i hope..

NOW should be the word to use. Yups. Will do it now i guess. WOnder how 'normal' people are spending their weekends out there?

PEace! And mum....dad....hurry home pls.... I am hungry....

No comments: