Sunday, May 15, 2005

I'm becoming like Hock!! Help me!!

Dun get distracted by the title..... i still look like me..not like Hock. Wat i mean by i'm becoming like him is in the sense that i too tend to sleep a lot nowadays. YEsterdae...i slept at 8 lah! Immature sleeping again! I wanted to study chem lor! And go online too! Wahlao! I'm feeling tired and i not quite sure why. Maybe i m dying.....




Haha....just kiddin! =p

Anw, maybe my weekends will start becoming like this. I have to pay all the debts i owe to myself. My sleep debts. All those wake-up-early mornings and sleep-late night are taking its toll on me. Maybe i also slackening fitness wise. I think i must make it a point to run every day. Will it make me more tired at night?? Or would it make me more energised? GRr..... sien...

One whole saturday wasted! Did nothing!! Disappointed in myself. I couldnt bring myself to touch my notes lah. Chem test tmr and i didnt start revision yet! So much for planning. I m just too tired.

If i m really dying...... i just want to sae few words before i go. Tt i haven really been the best of frens....i haven really been the best brother ard...i haven really been the best son around.... I am not fully prepared to leave this world but if i really am goin... Friends.... dun miss me ok?

Haha.... lame..... whether i am dying or not i dunnoe lah.....but I M NOT COMMITING NO SUICIDE!! Tt would mean hell for me straight away! Hahaha....

Just disappointed in myself ...tts all.. If i dun help myself, how can God help me? BUt regarding my "last words", haha.... dun worry. I m still here. Those words should only take effect on the day i die.

Argh!! The more i think abt yesterdae, the more i m disappointed lah. DAmn wasted day! I dun think i can study everything todae lah. Cheating is an option..... but it is a very disgraceful thing to do. After finding out what the Prophet says....i dun think i ll cheat for the rest of my life lah! I guess i ll just study as much as i can and God will help me in one way or another.... idling is also prohibited. I shouldn't be wasing anymore time worrrying. Just put it aside and do the next best thing coz tmr is Mondae....not Saturdae again!

Btw....i hv been having dreams man.... she seems upset in my dreams.... This dreams began on Thursdae night lah....3 daes ago.... But i dun think she's upset, or is she?

Anw, hope u all have enjoyed ur weekend . Spend ur Sunday well ok? And those taking their chem test tmr... all the best lah. And those taking chem test on Tuesdae...(u noe hu u r)... Gd luck....... And those playing for AJ in any kind of tournament.... play ur best game ok? Dun worry abt the schools u r playing against... dun worry if it is a decider or not.... just really really play ur best.......just believe tt u WILL go far!

Better start my day proper now.....Gd morning and goodbye!

No comments: