Sunday, May 22, 2005

Rain.....rain.....more rain....and WET SHOES!!

Has been raining these past few daes. And in five daes alone ...i have used 8 pairs of socks! And now i have to find a time to wash those wet socks of mine. This wouldn't be a problem if it were'nt for the holes in my shoes. Am waiting for the day when shoes will start falling from the skies instead of rain....HAhaa... Rather waiting for the day my mama sympathises me and my shoes and gives me money to buy a new pair.

I left off in the previous post wondering how my frens at badminton are doing. Sad to sae that both lost to their relatively strong opponents. They had to face tougher opponents in the semis yesterdae.... which they also failed to overcome. They must be damn sad lah coz like Hock said.... so near yet so far. Well.... i guess getting third isnt that bad. At least they fought till the very end..... erm.... not the end yet coz their final game's next tuesdae and it will decide whether they're 3rd or 4th.Jiayou!!

Yesterdae....i got a letter from the Air Force. Well.... the letter was dated 11 May... it has been quite a while since we checked the letter box. Anw..... they said that i have been identified as a potential candidate to be a Military Pilot based on my medical fitness and educational standing(haha....they haven seen my latest results yet..). Anw.... they invited me to take a 5 hour Computerised Pilot Selection Test on the 3rd of June.

It's kind of power sia given this opportunity to try this kind of things. Haha.... BUt i wonder how many million other kids have got this letter. Put that aside.... it just feels like a chance to turn my dreams into reality. Coz in my younger daes.... i have always wanted to be a pilot. Its the normal ambitious dream every young kid would have. Haha..... in p5.... we were suppose to some sort of a note book where only our teacher could read what we write inside. I remember clearly that we were told to write abt what we want to be when we grow up.... and i told myself, and my teacher that i wanted to be a pilot. Sadly....as i grow up.... my mind begin to change. People grow up becoming more pragmatic...... and i realise that it is an unrealistic dream.... u noe... how many of us will be what we want to be? Little!... So receiving this letter kind of rekindled the dream i had as a little boy....and i'll see how it'll go come June. Haha....and they included at the end of the letter: "You will receive an exclusive souvenir upon the completion of the test." But i'll go to try turn the castle which i once built on the clouds into a reality.

Speech day todae. The only thing i took away from today was the valedictory speech by Vikram..... and the performances by various cultural grps like the band and CO and dance society. Haha .... when the dancers started to "Meow" at the start of their item..... everyone in my class started looking at me lah....haha... and i didn't stood up on my chair.

Suppose to go for a game at the french school in serangoon..... lycee dunnoe wat french de singapour... but since it's raining... i guess i ll miss today's game.

Sat for the physics test on fridae. Wahlao...so hard lah. Although i think i studied.... well i guess it wasnt enuff..

Got back my chem result.... failed it.... but nothing regarding the cheating incident. So yup... i overreacted....as usual.

Man.... it has been raining consecutively these past few days..... so dun u be upset ok? When u cry.... the sky cries too u noe! HaHA!! :p

No comments: