Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Utterly disappointed in myself...

Am utterly disappointed in myself. What was i thinkin! MARZUKI!! What were u thinking!!

"Marzuki..... u just did something damn stupid u noe tt? So much for saying that u wun cheat again in future. See what happen now? GOt caught somemore! Well.... the teacher din actually sae that u cheat.... but u were looking at his paper alright. Hey! Keep your eyes to your own paper lah next time....if there IS a next time. Skali u'll be kicked out of school for doing such a dishournarable thing and barred from any exams for the rest of ur life."

To think that I actually wanted to be a millionaire. Am truly disappointed in myself now man. Tomorrow will be a different world altogether man.... teachers will start looking at you differently..... your friends... I am thinking at 100km/h right now lah..Haiz... It's just a lesson for me to learn from. Man.....i really dunnoe where to put my face right now. Man.... what kind of a class leader am I? Put that aside....... what kind of a brother am I?? I dun have the courage to tell my mum what happened. Man.....that'll really disappoint her lah! SHe asks me how things are in school....asking me to put my utmost effort into this final lap of mine. And here i am doing such disgraceful things. If my siblings ever find out about this...my clean image as a rather smart brother will be gone lah!...haiz....."

Am trully trully disappointed man..... the thought of the consequences did came across my mind.... how it is prohibited and all....and all i can say to myself then was "Just one more time. It wun hurt." WRONG!

AM not blaming my lousy luck lah. Like there's ever a thing called luck. Everything is pre-planned.That's fate. CAn't help but keep thinking abt it lah.... Am going to slp over it...

No comments: