Monday, May 30, 2005

148 days and counting.....

Yesterday, while reminding someone to make full use of the holidays and reminding her just how many days we have left....... i feel like it's as though i m reminding my own self just how many days i have left before the A levels. Am feeling rather scared lah..... scared tt i cant make.....scared tt even if i gave my all, i still wun b able to meet the cut.... scared tt i'll disappoint everyone.....scared tt ppl will laugh at me..... -scared-

Managed to start a conversation wif my mum by first telling her abt my sis's grades. Hhaha... she told my mum tt she haben got back her report book... but wen i read her blog, she's just scared to tell her lah. She failed all but 2 subjects sia. The more i read her entries..... the more i think she's like me lah. Kind of experiencing depression.... stress.... talk to frens more than talk to ppl in e family....hah..... its in the genes i guess. She's takin her o-levels mother tongue tmr....wish her all the best lah. hhaha.... the only thing i manage to say to her was tt it's the Os and when its just the Os, u close both eyes also can do the paper. Haha.... not much of an encouragement i guess....haha....

Den i told my mum tt it's not like the As lah..... damn hard one..... and i did told her that i might even die studying lah....and even if i prayed for the best, i dun think i can do it lah. Den she said, with my prayers as well as my determination to succeed, God willing, i will succeed. Haah....to think that i actually received an advice from someone in the family....haha..... Am really lacking in confidence right now lah. I hope that I'll find that BIG C soon....... -motivated-

Btw, I found a chess set in the house that was put away some time ago. HAha......and guess what since yesterdae, me and my bros have been playing it lah. To think they actually none how to play this "brain game". Of the 9 time we played, i won them all lah.... was getting bored of winning oso lah.... haha....den yesterday....played wif the youngest bro.....was damn cocky lah me....i say i'll kill him off in 15 minutes lah...den i committed all my pieces up in attack lah. I got this feeling i ll win him in a couple of moves lah. Haha.... den suddenly,due to unforced errors....my negligencein fact, my pieces were being swallowed up lah.....den it ended up against my last king standing against LOTS more pieces lah. Hhaa.....i lost.... to think i can actually lose to my bro..... was kind of a shock to me lah.....humph! Wun give him chance the next time round.. ..haha

"The best cousin in the world" dropped by yesterday.... he was feeling better....coz he recently fell of his bike...motorcycle to be precise....haha.... since i nvr go see him after his accident, he came to see me lah....haha....he misses me....lol! as if... Yup... he told me stuffs meant for my ears only..... but someone's else's ear kind of did hear it to lah... or in fact, read it lah. But i TRUST that that SOMEONE BETTER NOT LET ANYONE ELSE"S EAR HEAR ABT IT!!..... haha....-kiddin-

Haha....got myself a frenster account....coz tt cousin of mine who's the last person on my mind to have a frenster account had just opened an account... i was like wat the heck??? Haha.... so i guess.... i m e last person in the world to hav an account?? See lah.... when my sis had one....i said it was stupid lah.... when my sis had a blog....i said it was stupid lah..... so whose the stupid one now?? Hheheeh....am looking at the mirror now.... and I SAW THAT STUPID GUY!! ahah..... lame.... kk...OUT!

No comments: