Sunday, May 15, 2005

PEaceful week.SPA. The race against time.

This week went past without me writing anything on my blog. After each and every single day, I seem to face less and less problems that i need to share with the whole world. Hahaa... i dun really feel the need to "release any pressure".

Anyway, had physics spa on monday evening. Wahlao.... i was so damn prepared lah! I really really memorised all the steps lah.... and did the whole thing in less than half an hour lah. Damn glad lah. I seem to be able to absorb the things i read better. Another one of my many prayers answered.

Am thinkin abt what happened on the other days this week but I am facing difficulties recalling what i did on these days man. Haha..... my mind is really at peace.

Thursdae 15 minutes civics period was spent discussing abt Be yourself day on May 27. Had to come up with a theme. Denim was the only theme that had practically the whole class raising their normally heavy hands up in support. So yeah.... we ll be wearing anything that is made of denim.

WEnt to the talk on Thursdae.... the christian-muslim dialogue lecture.... but the lecture end up talking abt education and how the arab world has contributed to the world and conflicts and all....what the..... more like a social studies lesson than a "dialogue". Far from what i had initially expected.

Friday. Chem spa. Did really well too. But i am not proud of what i did during spa. I wonder if theres anything in my holy book that says about cheating in exams. HAha... Was googling abt this and i found out that i mustn't be doing it lah. MAn..... The Prophet says that "He who cheats does not belong to us." MAn.... but i have to admit that i didn't know about this until before just 2 minutes ago. So now that i am aware of it.... better not cheat anymore in future.

Man..... living by the Book is really hard lah. I seem to be finding out abt new things every day lah. I have not been listening intentionally to music for almost a week or two now coz i found out that it is prohibited. I read from some websites that music will like pollute ur head and tt when a song get stuck in your head, it will be hard for u to remember practically anything lah. What i mean is that the stuff u learn will be forgotten easily.I find it quite true too.... especially during the days i listen to Hock's mp3 lah. The songs were like soo good and i was like "addicted" to it lah..... But having feel the need to change.... i will try my best to avoid doing things that must be avoided....

This sudden change in me....spiritually.... is due to my studies lah. I, like many others, have always wanted to do well like other good students. But i never could get close to where i want. I have heard many of my religious teachers saying that ur religion is the foundation of everything. If ur faith is strong.... u do what's right and avoid doing what's wrong.... then, ur other aspects of life should be well taken care of by God. I realised that although i knew what's right and what's wrong.... i didn't really observed that knowledge of mine. I continued doing what i knew was wrong. My bad habits were ongoing. I wasn't really a muslim. I was just a muslim by name.... not by actions. And just 2-3 weeks ago..... i felt as though God was showing me the path i should be following and i shouldnt really waste this chance to get back on the right path. I watch closely the things i do. I watch closely the things i want to say. I watch closely the thoughts in my mind. Anything bad will be erased by thoughts of God.... and his punishment. I must always think about the life after death. Coz many of my teachers have constantly been reminding us that the world we live in now is temporary. At the end of the world.... and people rise from their graves.... that's when the real things start. WE will be given our "report card".... if our sins are more than our good deeds.... we will have to serve our 'sentence' in hell. If all is well.... then heaven is the place we ll go to. Grr..... scary thoughts...

Anw..... tt was digression at its best. I went way off what i was supposed to say. Haha.... After school.... it was a race against time. After gp, Eugene asked if i wanted to go support Hock... it was an excellent thing to do after school....coz i have always wanted to see them play... but the obstacle was Friday prayers lah. We cannot miss it for any reason man.... At that time, it was 11.30am.(My class finish early..haha..) Then Ms Tan cancelled her Physics make-up lesson. So i was like...i want to go but friday prayers how? If i go after prayers.... den it will be too late. SO the only way for me to go was to pray at a mosque in TAmpines. But the next obstacle is.... where is the mosque? HAha... SO i rushed to the com lab.... looked for the area map of the Tampines Sports Hall on Google.... and guess what? The mosque is right behind the Sports Hall lah. My lucky day.

The next obstacle was time. I had to reach before the prayer starts... which is ard 1.15pm. Since we can only leave school at 12.15pm.... i really am afraid i couldnt make it in time lah. I knew i could take 969 to Tampines... but i haven actually used 969 before. I went to google the route that 969 took...and it seem like the fastest lah. All i had to do was run to the MRT station...take the train to Khatib. Take the 969 to Tampines. ANd i got 45 minutes to do that. 50 minutes to be exact coz i left skool at 12.10pm. So much for following closely to the rules. Haha.... i really wanted to see them play lah. So upon reaching YCK Mrt station... i only had to wait a couple of miutes before the train arrived. BUt when i went to the bus stop, 969 took an awfully long time lah. 1230 den it reached. Was looking at my watch...praying that i could make it in time. Hah... 1255 and i was already inside the mosque. Damn fast sia. Phew!

Btw.... i had to make my way there alone lah. Coz Eugene they all wanted to take the train. They ask me if i knew what i was doing....coz if i got lost, there's no way of contacting them or them contacting me. Haha....i guess it was just a risk i had to take and i told them that if i do get lost, then i'll just go home. Haha...

The atmosphere in the hall was tense lah. I can feel the tension even though i was just a spectator lah. HAh..... but the feeling when u noe ur skool's winning is shiok lah. At first i was like just wathcing....and praying that the team would win. Den ppl like Kang wei was like telling me to cheer for them.... and aj's coach...wahlao! Bastard me lah. I was like standing beside him while Kang wei was talking to me... den he told kang wei that the supporters today are lousy. Watch only never shout. Haha.... basket.

I want to shout and all but it being the first time in my life i watch a badminton match... i didnt really noe anything lah. I didnt know when we scored points and all.... haha... i scared i clap wrongly....hha... and i didn't know what to shout oso lah. Not that i was the type who would shout lah. Haha.... but i cannot tahan the coach saying that the supporters were lousy lah. Wahlao.... after all the trouble i had to face with to see AJ play....haha....

SO i learnt that the only things ppl say were "Jiayou!".... and "Good judge!" and..."it's ok".... and "cmon".... and "focus".... and "keep the ball in"... and " nice one!"..... haa.... and "Get it back!" seems to be Yuying's line.... coz no one else said it lah....haha...Anw, so i quickly applied what i heard lah.... grr...tt coach's reverse psychology must've worked on me lah.. And i was losing my voice too lah. Haha...... Wah...so shiok ah the feeling...

Incredible Hock wasnt incredible lah. WAhlao....he and his partner lost lah. But i see like it was his partner fault lah! Always hit the ball out. BUt hock say its both of them fault. Which is the politically correct thing to say lah.... Becoz of the fact that the guys still haven won yet.. we had to support them lah. Then i missed to see Yuying play lah..... Haha.... no one there to support her lah.... coz the gurls already won and the guys desperately needed support. HAha......finals.....

Anyway....i got this feeling that they would win. Coz five times a day, i pray to see them be champions. Hopefully....this prayer would be answered. Hhaa...... i didn't pray for the soccer team to win....coz at that time....i wasnt really a full time muslim lah....haha...god willing.... this AJ team will go far..... ANw, So both the guys and the gurls won their first match of the second round. Shiok sia the feeling. It was the next best feeling after my jumps during sports day. so...Cmon guys! GO far!! You can do it one...

An old malay man who was watching the game talked to me for a while. He said that the fat indian guy was good but the chinese is even better. He was referring to Qiuteng. And he was there watching Yaohui play. And he said that if the AJ team keep on playing like this.... we will get a cup.YOU will get YOUR cup. Hope he's right.....

See.... i got nothing negative to release this week. No burdens to share with anyone. BUt i better start studying for chem test this mondae now.....haha....

Man.... my blog is becoming more and more boring sia.... looks like if this goes on... my readership will go on a decline....and fast!Hhaha..

Peace!=)

No comments: