Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Confessions. Its my fault.

Had a long long chat wif someone last night. Haha..... tok abt everything lah.Friends. Siblings. Problems. Conflict. Concepts. Advice. ....yea...I learnt the gurl's side of the story lah. WEll i am well aware of my sis feelings before my fren even talked to me abt it lah. Hhahaa... coz i m the kind of guy who is empathic-- can see things from someone else's point of view. Haha...at least this is what the online EQ test report told me. Haha... i got 130 for my EQ.

But nevertheless, being a guy, I dun really do anything much until I really hear the things i needed to hear from someone else lah. So SHE kindda made me realise tt this.... me and my sis... should not continue the way it has been all this while. She said that i should probably change but told me she is not telling me to change lah. But she added that if i really want to continue the way me and my sis get along... and continue to 'hate' her... then its my choice. Haaah....in other words.... i MUST change lah.

She told me that she and her bro were like me and my sis. They used to fight and all. But now they are like best fren. Haha..... and she told me it took them 2 years. BUt i guess 2 years is really a long time. Maybe i ll give myself a few months. HAha.... its more of me changing meself than her changing her own self. So yups..... my scope for this situation has really been widened.... thanks to a friend who is extremely understanding and is willing to waste her time listening to my complains. Haha.....

Me sis and me bros(yup they're back) went to Snow City wif their cuz. Man.... absolute peace at home....... yup.... i talked to her nicely. As in ask her who else is going.... and she said goodbye to me before they left. Hhaa..... i never said goodbye to her when i leave for skool and all. Its more like bye to my mum and dad and brothers.... but not to her even though she's there when i m leaving lah. HAaha

Yesterdae, she asked me if i wanted prata for breakfast so she could cook it for me coz she was cooking hers. Being me... and maybe my awkwardness and all... i said no lah.... though i was damn hungry. I ended up cooking it myself.

ON Satudade, i woke up first and reheated the fried rice lah. For my own self. I ate and went back to my room to do stuff. Then after my sis woke up and all, and when i went back to the kitchen.... i saw that she reheated the rice for two lah. Her and me. I was like.... -ashamed-

Gurls will be gurls and guys will be guys. I noe i am not the perfect big brothers around but i noe that i can be coz u see..... the problem is not wif my sis but more in me. BUt of course i wun really admit that its totally my fault lah. HAha..... guys....

WEll..... long dae todae... have to study for tmr class test. My tutorials are all ahead from the rest. Am proud of myself. Haha......

And to my frens having competitions, all the best in ur events ya! I wun wanna wish u luck and all coz i dun really believe in luck. I believe that everything lies deep within urself lah. So just do ur best and Play the best game u have ever played. Never never never NOT give ur best.... and never never never look back at a defeat and say that u could or should have done better. Coz u have already did what u could.Ok?

Yup. And all the best in watever u readers are doing in life! :)

No comments: