Saturday, May 7, 2005

Flu-Headaches-Awareness

Man....i m sick sia. Must becoz of Tuesdae's soccer in the rain. NOw got spells of headache and my nose seeems to be 'running' non-stop. I guess the tissue industry will be making lots of money.

Had soccer recre yesterdae. We played 11 a side. Haiz..... disappointed and frustrated sia. Most of those who played were not from the recre team lah. Only some people turn up. I m beginning to find recre a waste of my time lah. With that 2-3 hours, i could have finished the whole charge particles questions in the TYS lah. Yong wanted to quit lah..... me too. But i really feel that it is not right for us to quit(or give up just like that). It ll be like so irresponsible of us as leaders to raise the White Flag above our heads when the going gets tough. WE came to a decision which will make both of us happy. Simply call for a meeting. See how many people turn up. If got a lot, then we ask them to select people to be their 'captain' and organize the whole thing lah. If got so little people.... we ll simply close shop i guess. But what abt those who has recre soccer as their only cca. Suck man. BUt since the A's are coming... i better not care abt all tis things lah. Irresponsible? Sorry... no choice.

And knowing that i was sick and all.....i did a very stupid thing lah. Which is to play soccer yesterday. Didn't help me in any ways lah. Haa...

Had a small talk with my chem teacher. She tok abt me and my grades and my other subject grades. I told her chem was my weakest but my two other subjects not that good either. She asked me what i m doing abt it and all thatand told me to make a study plan of what i am going to do and give it to her next week. MAn...... though troublesome..... i find it sort of as a necessary evil. MAde me more focus abt what i want.

Did my werk at 'the place behind the canteen' on thursdae like any other dae. SO many people passing by. Some said hi. Others told me to study hard. BUt many called me mugger. Hhaa..... Man..... but like one of my cousin said, mugger is the IN thing now. yeah! A couple of J1s said i have no life. Everyday see me with my books. In my first year in college, i sort of wasted my whole life then lah. I got no time to waste now. Haha...

And i slept early on Thursae. 7.30pm sia. Must have felt really tired. Lucky fridae is a short dae....no nd to prepare tutorials.... BUT my uniforms weren't ironed yet lah! Then woke up late on fridae. NOt that late but fifteen minutes late. Put my uniform on the iron board and bathed lah. Incidentally, my sis came out of her room..... and went to iron her uniform lah. And she THREW my clothes on the chair lah. Wahlao! DONT WANT TO HELP ME! So much for brother-sister thingy.

Well, to make the whole story short, when i finished bathing, my clothes were all ironed lah. I asked my mama if she helped me lah and she said no. It was my sis that helped me iron my clothes. Aww man.... -touched- and my sis didnt sae anything lah. SHe simply made her way to the bathroom.

Yups..... i guess my another one of my many prayers have been answered. I wanted me and my sis and my bros to be closer together. And looks like they are getting along with me quite well now. For slightly more than a week now t hat i have never raised my voice at her. When she uses the com in my room, i ll do my werk on the floor. She'll leave by 10 lah.... and will ask me i want to use the com before she shuts the com down. I no longer like 'hate her presence for dunnoe what reason'. I simply let her use the com..... she wants to use it to chat or do her work dun really matter to me lah. Coz i myself do chat more than do werk on the com. Now my bros will be the one sabo-ing my sister . But i just tell them to shut up only. They ask if i am letting my sis chat and all that.... i just said... just keep quiet.

I guess before i do anything stupid at my sis again..... the words of a friend will be played in my mind over and over again. Make me realise what i should be doing and what i should not do. I am really lucky to have a friend like this.

And btw, i realised that many of my frens read my blog. People like King (Kim), Yong, Ronaldo...... and they saw this other side of me lah. Man..... haha.....and i end up in this weird situation when my blogging personality meets the real world.

Yong asked me why i dun fight back and all when ppl 'bully' me. And i should be angry when ppl bully me..... He asked me if i had seen him being angry before.... haha... if course..... but i just told him tt i cant get angry..... tt its just not me to get angry lah..... haha...... he talked abt giving me advices since he is the youngest in the family... but at tt point, he meant it as a joke lah... not the right timing.... and he told me to tell them things i normally say on my blog..... and that he is surprised to noe what i m inside..... even after six years knowing me.....since sec 1. Man..... i can talk thru the blog with little problem.... coz there's no one to interupt what i sae. No one laughing at the littlest mistake that i make. No one watching me stutter when i talk. When i blog, it seems as though i m talking to a very good listener. Coz i can talk and talk all i want and reader would just listen. Haha... i just told them(Yong ronaldo and mark) that i just let my fingers do the talking.

Man...... when the blogging personality meets the real world.... I ll be in deep trouble.... haha....

Like i've said, i am sick. And dunnoe why, when i am really sick, i ll think abt death. I rethink abt myself, think abt my family and friends but most importantly, think about my faith. Whether or not i am prepared to leave this temporary world. Coz i haven really done enuff to be ready for Judgement. I only started recently. Its good to think about death. Makes u think abt the future.

Before i end, i just wanna share something tt happened yesterdae and a couple of daes back.

Yesterday, i was so deep in thought that even when the green man turned red, i was still walking slowly-- only to realise that the green man had turned red and i had better walk fast if i ever wanted to continue walking.

A couple of days back, I was awoken in the middle of the night by the television which had its volume turned on very loudly. In my mind, i was saying that i better wake up early to ask my sis to switch off the TV to prevent her from yet another scolding. Sadly, i woke up late. BUt my sis didnt get scolded. My mum's nagging woke me up and she said my name. She said it was surely me who left the TV on. I went out only to realise that the TV that was on was not my sis's but the living room one. No one in the family admitted having switch on the tv. And although i usually wake up in the middle of the night to watch soccer matches, i would turn the volume to mute. And there was no matches on Tuesdae. ANd my dad said before he slept, he went to the kitchen to drink water and the tv was off when he went back to his bedroom. ME and my bros were already sleeping then. SO who was it?

My mum simply said that 'IT' should have helped her fold the pile of clothes that were directly in front of the TV. And this has happened once before in this house, and a couple of times in the old house. In the old house, the main plug to the tv is off.... yet the tv can on one lah...... basket!

SO who was it? HAha....becoz of tis, i didnt wake up the next night to catch the chelsea game...for fear that i ll be watching it with SOMEONE ELSE....

No comments: